It's your business...we're here for you.
We realize the importance of great value
Business Checking is a simple, easy to understand checking account specifically designed for smaller businesses. And best of all, no service charge as long as your balance does not fall below $500. This product was developed to be among the most aggressive accounts in the marketplace. This account is especially attractive for smaller businesses who are seeking a simple
account that avoids analysis based charges, and complicated fee structures.
Business Checking includes the following features:
- Simple pricing schedule, no analysis statement to reconcile
- Check Images returned with statement
- Low $100 balance required to open the account
- No minimum balance required to keep the account open
- Free standard debit card1
- Free Telephone Banking
- Free Internet Banking and Bill Pay2
Minimum to open: $100
- Upon qualification
- Optional Bill Pay service available free of charge.
- No Monthly Service Charge or Per Item Fee if you maintain a $500 daily balance.
- $8.00 Monthly Service Charge if balance falls below $500.
- 350 items per month free. After 350, $.30 per item (debits and deposited items) if daily balance falls below $500.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What do I need to bring with me to open an account?
Stop by your local River Town Bank office where our Customer Service representatives will be happy to assist you in opening up your Community Checking account. You will need to bring your Arkansas driver's License or Arkansas ID and your Social Security card. You will also need to have the "minimum to open amount" deposit with you.