Hometown Banking...it's simply better!
Get the "Best" of both worlds at River Town Bank
River Town Bank's "Best" Checking account offers unlimited check writing privileges while offering you a competitive market interest rate. You do not have to pay a monthly service fee as long as your account does not drop below a minimum balance. If your account should drop below the minimum balance, your account will still earn interest (at the Tier 2 rate).
- Competitive market interest rate
- No monthly service charge if balance stays above $800.001
- Unlimited check writing
- Check images returned with statement
- Free standard debit card4
- Free Telephone Banking
- Free Internet Banking and Bill Pay2
Minimum to open: $800
Minimum to earn: Interest paid according to tier interest rates.
Minimum to avoid charge: $800
- $10 service charge if balance falls below $800, but the account will still earn interest at the Tier 2 rate.
- No setup or monthly charge.
- Available to partnerships and corporations.
- Upon qualification. Fees could apply at non-River Town Bank ATMs.
All rates set by management are subject to change without notice. For account regulations and restrictions, please consult an account representative. Applicable maintenance/service fees may reduce earnings.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What do I need to bring with me to open an account?
Stop by your local River Town Bank office where our Customer Service representatives will be happy to assist you in opening up your checking account. You will need to bring your Arkansas driver's License or Arkansas ID and your Social Security card. You will also need to have the "minimum to open amount" deposit with you.