Hometown Banking...it's simply better!
Money Market - "Market Plus" Checking
Large Balance, Instant Availability and A Super Interest Rate at River Town Bank
River Town Bank's "Market Plus" checking account offers limited check writing privileges for checking accounts with a larger balance, while offering you a premium market interest rate. And unlike a Certificate of Deposit, your money is instantly available to you. You do not have to pay a monthly service fee as long as your account does not drop below a minimum balance. If your account should drop below the minimum balance, your account will still earn interest (at the Tier 2 rate).
Up to six (6) transfers per monthly statement cycle4, of which three checks per statement cycle4, may be written on your "Market Plus" account while you may still have unlimited over-the counter transactions.
- No waiting for your account to "mature" before you can make a withdrawal
- Competitive market interest rate
- No monthly service charge if balance stays above $10,000.001
- Limited check writing
- Check images returned with statement
- Free Telephone Banking
- Free Internet Banking2
Minimum to open: $10,000
Minimum to earn: Interest paid according to tier interest rates.
Minimum to avoid charge: $10,000
- $10 service charge if balance falls below $10,000, but the account will still earn interest at the Tier 2 rate.
- No setup or monthly charge. Bill Pay service cannot be used with this account.
- Available to partnerships and corporations.
- You may only make 6 (six) transfers from your account each statement cycle - transfers by checks to third parties and POS, ACH, Debit Card or similar order to a third party may not exceed 3 (three). Each excess transaction will be assessed a $3.00 service charge.
All rates set by management are subject to change without notice. For account regulations and restrictions, please consult an account representative. Applicable maintenance/service fees may reduce earnings.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What do I need to bring with me to open an account?
Stop by your local River Town Bank office where our Customer Service representatives will be happy to assist you in opening up your Community Checking account. You will need to bring your Arkansas driver's License or Arkansas ID and your Social Security card. You will also need to have the "minimum to open amount" deposit with you.